Dr.Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Nasik
Dr.Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Hospital & Research Centre was established in 1990 by Nashik District Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj, which was established in the year 1914 and is marching towards its centenary year come 2014. The college is spread across 54 acres in Adgaon.
They have the capacity to accommodate patients with 990 beds along with the excellent facilities like spacious building, large lecture halls, well-equipped laboratories, well-stocked library, a hospital with an ultra-modern super specialty facilities, such as MRI, whole body CT Scan, ICUs, with ventilators, and the equipment required for neuro-surgery, plastic surgery, etc. Ace1Guru for Details at 09742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 09742886036 (Anis), 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam).
- Recognition: Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi
- Affiliations: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Central Library with centralized air conditioned computer lab with Helinet & Internet facility extends over 2400 Sq. meters on two floors, and can accommodate over 800 users at a time.
- Well furnished Hostel rooms.
- Separate Gym for boys and girls.
- Transportation facility available.
- 5 Lecture theaters and 3 central laboratories
- Auditorium with 1200 seating capacity with fully centralized air conditioned.
- Clinical skill training to improve quality of performance
- Playgrounds and Indoor game facility