Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College and Hospital, Jalgaon
Godavari Foundation started Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital (DUPMC) in 2008 to report quality education in the field of Medical Science. DUPMC is located on the National Highway No.6 in Jalgaon Khurd, Jalgaon. It is around 15 Km from Jalgaon City. Spread across an area of Over 33 acres, it is the first medical college to be located in Jalgaon District. DUPMC has over all 7 well equipped research Laboratories, well set up Museums with catalogues, 4 Lecture Halls with required Audio-Visual facilities, Dissection Hall of Anatomy Department & Demonstration Room. Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Nasik Ace1Guru for Details at 09742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 09742886036 (Anis), 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam).
- Recognition: Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi
- Affiliations: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Vision: Our Vision is to produce quality health care professionals and to promote excellence in health care. Dr.Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital, Jalgaon will seek to be a center of excellence in Medical Education, Research and Healthcare Services at the National and International Level.
- Mission: Our Mission is to impart excellent education opportunities for the students of health care profession. The institute in pursuit of its vision will provide outstanding educational experience, in all the disciplines of Medicine and allied Health Sciences, in a supportive environment of scholarship, research, integrity, critical thinking and self directed learning. It will provide comprehensive, culturally sensitive, community oriented Health care to individuals and families.
- Values: The vision and mission of the institute will be accomplished using the values of congeniality, openness, inclusiveness and community involvement at a local and global level.