Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore
Yenepoya Medical College was established in 1999 in Mangalore, it became deemed university in 2009. The university is spread across 32acres of lush green land. It caters to the health care needs of the regions of Dakshina Kannada and northern Kerala. The IAE sponsored the formation of a new trust, the Yenepoya University, which after due process of inspection by the University Grants Commission (UGC), was recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India on 27 February 2008, vide their notification No. F.9-11/2007-U.3(A). The Yenepoya University is the first private University in the District of Dakshin Kannada (South Canara).
- Recognition: Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi
- To achieve academic excellence and global competencies among students.
- To create an environment for the generation of new knowledge through meaningful research, adopting latest methods of pedagogy and incorporating modern principles of academics integrated with highest ethical standards.
- To extend the knowledge acquired and new knowledge generated for the development of the community.
- Vision: To provide access to quality higher education, ensuring equity, to create a vibrant knowledge capital and to create inspiring leaders of tomorrow who can take this country to the forefront of the developed nations.
MD in General Medicine
MD in Paediatrics
MD in Pathology
MD in Anestheology
- 24hrs diagnostic Service Laboratory
- Lecture halls and demonstration rooms
- Environment Management System
- Blood Bank
- Hostel Facilities
- Sports and Gym