Symbiosis Pune MBA Management Quota Admission
In addition to this, the Institute also offers a Management Development Programme (MDP) in all the functional areas of Management. It was ranked 3 for Private MBA by Outlook in 2022. Symbiosis Pune MBA Management Quota Admission
Earn MBA Degree in Marketing Specialization to be a Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, or Business Development Manager…etc in an organization around the globe. Get Details about Direct MBA Admission Top College Specialization in Marketing in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi-NCR, and other parts of the country. Contact us at Ace1Guru+91-9742479101(Ankit Mishra) / +919742886036 (Anis)/+91-9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) / and we will get in touch with you within 48 hours. Symbiosis Pune MBA Management Quota Admission
SNAP 2022 Registration Process will be commenced from the 3rd week of September 2021. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is a university-level entrance exam conducted by Symbiosis International University every year. Through this exam, candidates can apply for admission in MBA programs in one of 16 Symbiosis International University campuses across Pune, Nashik, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Nagpur. Through this article, candidates can get complete information on SNAP 2022 Admission. Symbiosis Pune MBA Management Quota Admission
SNAP 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete tentative SNAP Exam dates 2022: Symbiosis Pune MBA Management Quota Admission
|Registration starts||3rd week of September 2021|
|Registration closes||Last week of November 2021|
|Payment closes||Last week of November 2021|
|Admit Card||1st week of December 2021|
|SNAP Online Test||December/January 2022|
|Result Announcement||4th week of January 2022|
SNAP 2022 Registration
Following are the complete information candidates need to know before filling the SNAP 2022 Application Form: Symbiosis Pune MBA Management Quota Admission
- SNAP Registration process will be regulated through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to register themselves from the 3rd week of September 2021.
- Each candidates must confirm their eligibility for the examination as only eligible candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination.
- Applicant will have to fill the application form with valid and complete details only as any invalid or incomplete details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates can only apply for maximum 2 test out of 3.
- The Application form submission process will remain available till the last week of November 2021.
- Authority will provide the chance to rectify the mistake in application form with correction facility though the facility will be applicable for few areas only.
- Candidates should take the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
SNAP Eligibility Criteria
Here, candidates can check complete eligibility criteria for the SNAP 2022 Examination:
- Qualification: Applying candidates for SNAP 2022 should have passed graduation from any recognized university to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at lease 50% Marks or equivalent grade (45% Marks or equivalent grade SC/ST)in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final year of Graduation can also apply for the SNAP 2022 but they must have to submit the proof of passing the examination with required percentages.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
ADMISSION CALENDAR 2022-2024
SNAP – Admissions 2022-2024 – Important Dates :
|SNAP 2021 Registration Commences||August 31, 2021 (Tuesday)|
|SNAP 2021 Registration Closes||November 27, 2021 (Saturday)|
|Admit Card Live on (www.snaptest.org)||December 04, 2021 (Saturday)|
|SNAP 2021 Test 1||December 19, 2021 (Sunday)|
1400 hrs to 1500 hrs
|SNAP 2021 Test 2||January 08, 2022 (Saturday)|
1000 hrs to 1100 hrs
|SNAP 2021 Test 3||January 16, 2022 (Sunday)|
1000 hrs to 1100 hrs
|SNAP 2021 Result||February 01, 2022 (Tuesday)|
|SIBM IMPORTANT DATES|
|Last date to apply for MBA and MBA(I&E) programs at SIBM Pune||December 18, 2021 (Saturday) 23:59 hrs|
|Declaration of GEPIWAT shortlist for MBA and MBA(I&E) programs at SIBM Pune||February 10, 2022 (Thursday)|
|GEPIWAT Process for MBA and MBA(I&E) programs at SIBM Pune|
(Decision on the mode – Online/Offline will be taken in Jan 2022)
|Between February 17, 2022 (Thursday) and February 28, 2022 (Monday)|
|Declaration of First merit list and first waitlist for MBA and MBA(I&E) programs at SIBM Pune||March 10, 2022 (Thursday)|
|Last date for payment of fees for the first merit list for MBA and MBA(I&E) programs at SIBM Pune||March 23, 2022 (Wednesday)|
|Installments for MBA (Indian students)||1st Year (Amount in ₹ )||2nd Year (Amount in ₹ )|
|1st Installment||2nd Installment||3rd Installment||4th Installment|
|Academic Fees (Per Annum)||4,80,000||4,80,000||4,80,000||4,80,000|
|Institute Deposit (Refundable)||20,000||–||–||–|
|Hostel Deposit (Refundable)||15,000||–||–||–|
|Hostel Fees (Three Sharing) *||51,000||51,000||**||**|
|Mess Fees (Per Annum)||35,475||35,475||**||**|
|Installments pay by date||At the time of Admission||25-Nov-2021||25-Jun-2022||25-Nov-2022|