BMSCE Through Management Quota- BMS College Direct Admission
BMS College of Engineering is a private autonomous institute. NIRF places the college in the top 100 engineering colleges in India. BMS College of Engineering offers 13 UG, 16 PG, and Ph.D. courses in Engineering and Management. The flagship program of the institute is the BTech program. Candidates seeking admission must score in the range of 195-19000 in the COMEDK UGET examination. BMSCE Through Management Quota- BMS College Direct Admission
The annual fee for a 4-year BTech program is INR 2.29 Lacs for candidates applying through COMEDK UGET exam scores. While, BMS College of Engineering fees for the management quota ranges from INR 9-3 Lacs per annum. BMSCE Through Management Quota- BMS College Direct Admission
For the year 2021, a total of 1059 for the UG student and 187 job offers for the PG students have been made. Apart from this, UG and PG students have received 591 and 126 internship offers, respectively. The salary packages offered at BMSCE ranges from the highest package of INR 30 LPA to the average package of INR 4 LPA. BMSCE Through Management Quota- BMS College Direct Admission
BMS College of Engineering Key Points:
- Research: The college till now, has filed 61 patents and published several journals through its 18 departments. In addition to this, a total of 137 Ph.D. holders and 22 M.Sc graduates have been awarded for their research work. Also, around 329 research scholars from different departments have enrolled in research centers to work in their respective fields of research.
- Collaborations: In the last 10 years, the college has signed 8 national and international MoUs with academia, industries, and research centers to promote industry and research training among students. These tie-ups are signed with National Aerospace Labs- Bangaluru, Nopo Technologies- Bengaluru, Gothenburg University- Sweden, SAII- USA, NIPER Kolkata, Image Labels Pvt. Ltd., etc., and others. Read more about BMSCE News & Articles.
- Scholarships: To support students financially, BMS College of Engineering provides them with scholarship opportunities. The college offers two scholarship schemes for its meritorious and needy students. These schemes include Government Scholarship and Huawei Scholarship for Excellence. However, a variety of options are available under Government Scholarship Schemes. Read more about BMSCE Scholarships.
- Faculty: BMSCE’s faculty teams are highly qualified and well-experienced. Around 70% of the faculty team have completed their Ph.D. in their interest-based research field. Additionally, they also have teaching experience of 5-10 years. Read more about BMSCE Faculty Details.
BMS College of Engineering Rankings
The college is ranked among the top engineering colleges and top institutes for placements by the reputed and prestigious ranking bodies. The rankings are as follows:
- Ranked 98 for B.Tech by NIRF 2021
- Ranked 197 for MBA by Indiatoday 2021
- BMSCE is ranked with the highest grade of A++ in the second cycle by the NAAC.
- Ranked 8th among top 140 Engineering Institutes in the country by the Times Engineering Institute 2019 Survey.
- Ranked 1st among the top 50 Institutes on Placements by the Times Engineering Institute 2019 Survey.
- Ranked 6th among Top 200 Private Engineering Institutes and 3rd in South Zone by the India Today-MDRA Best Colleges ranking 2019.
- Ranked at 6th position among top private Engineering Colleges in the entire country by the Week Best Engineering College Survey 2019.
BMS College of Engineering Admissions
The admissions to BMS College of Engineering is entrance-based.
- For Undergraduate programs, the admission is given on the basis of COMEDK.
- For MBA and MCA admissions, the KMAT score is required.
- For M.Tech. and M.Arch courses, PGCET scorecard is needed.
Any relaxation in academic eligibility is extended only to Karnataka candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes.
How to apply?
Applicants may collect the application form from the college’s official website. After filling the form, the candidates have to send the form along with the application fee to BMS Educational Trust, Bull Temple Road, Bangalore.
Note: Ph.D. admissions are based on the candidate’s merit in the Ph.D. Entrance Exam conducted by the college. The final selection is based on merit as well as the marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying degree.
BMS College of Engineering FAQs
Ques. Is there a management quota in BMS College of Engineering?
Ans. Yes, there is a management quota in BMSCE. Admission through management quota is not based on merit and it is fully based on donation for seats. The quota is approved by the VTU technical University, the largest university in India with more than 150 private colleges under it across Karnataka. The fees for the same is tabulated below:
|Branch||Amount per year|
|B.E (Computer Science & Engineering)||INR 9 Lacs|
|B.E (Information Science & Engineering)||INR 7.5Lacs|
|B.E (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||INR 5.5 Lacs|
|B.E (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)||INR 7 Lacs|
|B.E (Mechanical Engineering)||INR 4 Lacs|
|B.E (Civil Engineering)||INR 3.5 Lacs|
|B.E (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||INR 4.5 Lacs|
|B.E (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering)||INR 3.5 Lacs|
|B.E (Electronics & Instrumentation Technology)||INR 3 Lacs|
|B.E (Bio-Technology)||INR 3.5 Lacs|
|BE (Medical Electronics)||INR 3 Lacs|
|BE (Chemical Engineering)||INR 3 Lacs|
Q. How is the CS Branch of BMSCE?
Ans. CSE branch of BMS College of Engineering is good with placements, curriculum, and recruiters who visit the campus for placements. The median packages in CSE Branch in between 6-6.5 LPA. The top recruiters of the college are L&T Infotech, Royal Enfield, Robert Bosch and some IT companies like Wipro, Cognizant, Infosys, etc.
Q. Are there any scholarships for the students studying at BMSCE?
Ans. BMS College of Engineering believes in awarding its meritorious students. The college provides both private and government scholarships.
Q. What is the highest package at BMS College of Engineering?
Ans. The highest package at BMS College of Engineering is INR 30 LPA. Whereas the average salary package at the college is INR 4 LPA.
Management Quota Fees Structure for BMS College Bangalore
BMSCE Management Quota Latest Updates – btech-guru.com
Direct Admissions in BMS College of Engineering